Subject: Re: [boost] Mentoring (Was: Maintenance suspended)
From: Brian Bartman (bbartmanboost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-09 11:53:55

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 11:24 AM, Eric Niebler <eric_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> > I personally was looking for a way for me to actively continue working on
> > boost after my GSoC project is completed.
>
> Is there a boost library that particularly interests you?

My main interests are template based design patterns related to data
structures and algorithms (I know that's large topic, its really ALL of
boost). If I had to pick a library I think I would pick the Boost.MPL or
Boost.Fusion. I like templates and meta-programming, so what would you
suggest?

And if not a library, then docs or test or website or infrastructure.

> Where do you think you'd like to help?

I would like to start out bug fixing and anything that involves complicated
programming.

I can do website stuff if there is need for it, but from what I have read on
list I can't tell if there has been a decision made to actually do something
about the website or not.