Subject: Re: [boost] Mentoring (Was: Maintenance suspended)
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-09 14:18:33

On 7/9/2010 12:53 PM, Thomas Heller wrote:
> On Friday 09 July 2010 18:35:18 Eric Niebler wrote:
> [snip]
>
>> Not sure yet. Dave and I will need help with website stuff eventually.
>> Our ryppl-ized version of Boost will have a different architecture, and
>> we will certainly need a new website to reflect that.
>
> You are constantly talking about the ryppl-ized Boost.

It's my full-time job at the moment. Dave's, too.

> After searching a little bit i found ryppl.org, the repository on github and
> the one gitorious. However, the documentation isn't very clear and consistent
> at the moment.

Feedback is welcome.

> The question is: When can we except to test and review your
> results?

When it's ready. ;-) It's hard to give an estimate now. A month before
we're able to run regression tests on a ryppl-ized boost. Maybe two.

> I would be happy to help you testing!

We have a todo item to get the testing infrastructure set up so others
can contribute their spare cycles. When we have that ready, we'll post here.

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing