Subject: Re: [boost] Mentoring (Was: Maintenance suspended)
From: Thomas Heller (thom.heller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-09 12:53:11

On Friday 09 July 2010 18:35:18 Eric Niebler wrote:
[snip]

> Not sure yet. Dave and I will need help with website stuff eventually.
> Our ryppl-ized version of Boost will have a different architecture, and
> we will certainly need a new website to reflect that.

You are constantly talking about the ryppl-ized Boost.
After searching a little bit i found ryppl.org, the repository on github and
the one gitorious. However, the documentation isn't very clear and consistent
at the moment. The question is: When can we except to test and review your
results?
I would be happy to help you testing!