Subject: Re: [boost] [Docs] Where's the documentation on compare_pointees.hpp?
From: Mostafa (mostafa_working_away_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-14 15:01:38

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 01:21:07 -0700, Daniel James <dnljms_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On 13 July 2010 20:52, Mostafa <mostafa_working_away_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> Is there any mention in the docs on compare_pointees.hpp? (I couldn't
>> find
>> any.) I came across it was via some convoluted Google searches, after
>> exhausting the boost docs route.
>
> The header claims to be documented in optional, but it doesn't seem to
> be. You could try filing a ticket for that library.
>
> Daniel

Duh, I missed that. In fact there are indirect references to it here:
"boost/libs/optional/doc/html/boost_optional/development.html", under the
term OptionalPointee, which has a whole doc page on it that resides in the
utility subdirectory. But there is no mention of OptionalPointee in the
utility docs.

Maybe there should be a reference made to OptionalPointee in the utility
docs, since the OptionalPointee documentation actually resides in the
utility subdirectory?

-Mostafa