Subject: [boost] Bug in boost graph library
From: Arne Schwabe (arne_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-15 21:15:56

  Hello,

first I do not if this is the right list. I new to the boost mailling
lists.

I found a bug in the edge_range function of adjancency list.

I condensed a short example. When compiled with MSVC 9 and Debug
settings I get a debug assertion, "sequence not ordered".

 From my understanding the edge_range function needs the stored edge
list to be sorted for the std::equal_range function. If I inspect "c"
with the debugger the edges are not sorted but in the same order as they
were added to the graph.

Arne

P.S.: If this not the right place for reporting bugs can you point to
the right bug tracker/etc?