Subject: Re: [boost] [BGL] Stoer–Wagner min-cut algorithm
From: Daniel Trebbien (dtrebbien_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-16 13:19:30

I uploaded a new archive, version 0.5.3, to:
http://www.boostpro.com/vault/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=stoer_wagner_min_cut-0.5.3.zip&directory=Algorithms/graph&

The main differences are:

1. The DOT files have been edited to make use of the `pos` attribute
and other, layout-specific attributes.

2. The `make_min_cut_images.sh` script has been updated. A new Windows
version, `make_min_cut_images.bat`, has been added.

3. `graph_theory_review.html` and `stoer_wagner_min_cut.html` have
been updated ever-so-slightly as a result of the graph images changing
ever-so-slightly.

4. I have (hopefully) fixed the issues with line endings. All line
endings of text files in the archive should be Windows-style except
for the `make_min_cut_images.sh` script, which is Unix-style.

Daniel