Subject: Re: [boost] [1.44] Beta progress?
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-19 12:36:58

I have one that I'm working on right now.

I made a mistake in release 1.42 and 1.43 which will mean that archives
created by these versions won't be readable by subsequent versions
of the serialization library. I've had a lot of problem with this but
with the help of interested parties have been making progress.

I don't know if it'll be ready by wednesday, but I'm just letting you know.

Robert Ramey