Subject: Re: [boost] [msm] nested pseudo exits with same event ending up in no trans in the most outer state machine.
From: Richard Szabo (sz.richard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-19 13:34:14

Hi Christophe

humm......

but In our design We actually do thinks in the constructor of the back end.

and We use multiple inheritance as well where derived is inherited
from msm:backend and some other base classes to couple MSM with our
existing message dispatching FW and call process_event.

Is it not allowed to use derived classes as backends ?.

I was not a ware of it. Is it mentioned in the documentation ?

It gives me a lot headache to change our design now ... :(. we have
spent now about 2 man month altogether to implement base classes
around msm now if this is a case I have to change all of it.

is there a way to allow such a implementation ?.

Br.
Richie