Subject: Re: [boost] [1.44] Beta progress?
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-20 17:47:28

Matthias Troyer wrote:

> Robert, another related issue is whether I need to update Boost.MPI
> on the release branch. This will depend on whether you push your
> recent changes to the release branch or not. Can you please keep me
> updated?

Most of my recent changes have already been pushed to the release
branch. I had just assumed that you're changes were already there.
I had been checking the trunk results of the MPI library and they
looked OK as far as I could tell. Only now do I realize that I
hadn't been checking the ones in the release branch and of course
they fail. So mpi trunk changes need to be merged over.

>From a very cursory look at your changes, I think that you might have made
more changes than are actually required so you might want to double
check them.

Robert Ramey