Subject: Re: [boost] [1.44] Beta progress?
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-21 19:39:14

I wrote:
>> YES !!!

to re-phrase: 1.44 will not be able to read native binary archives created
with versions 1.42/1.43 because it will confuse them with those
written by 1.41. This can be fixed by invoking a program included in
the distribute which will assign the correct library version #. The those
files will be readable by version 144.

Robert Ramey