Subject: Re: [boost] [1.44] Beta progress?
From: Belcourt, Kenneth (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-24 11:20:53

On Jul 24, 2010, at 7:34 AM, Matthias Troyer wrote:

> On 24 Jul 2010, at 00:19, Robert Ramey wrote:
>
>> Eric Niebler wrote:

>>> <snip>
>>>
>>> Guys, we're trying to get a release out. IIUC, a course of action
>>> has
>>> already been chosen: Robert is to add back the public default
>>> constructors that were causing MPI to fail. What's the status of
>>> that?
>>> Has it in fact fixed the problem on release?

No, it's still broken on trunk. As such, it represents a regression
from the previous release. Once it's fixed on trunk and merged into
release, I volunteer to swap all trunk testing over to release for a
few days to ensure MPI is working correctly before cutting the release.

Just as a side note, the only two release branch testers running MPI
tests are showing wholesale failure as well (perhaps caused by a
premature or partial merge?).

-- Noel