Subject: Re: [boost] Question about boost license
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-27 05:27:46

These all look like simple omissions on recently added files (in trunk - so not in a release).

If you are really concerned, you could submit a Trac item to nag the author.

Since Boosters have made a considerable effort to ensure all files are Boost licensed and have an author claiming
copyright, I suggest that you can reasonably claim that ALL Boost files are Boost licensed.

(No legal department is going to be able to disprove your claim unless they have access to some fancy tools - or can
read the inspect-trunk.html ;-)

So the short answer to the original question is "No".

Paul

PS But should we now change the https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/Guidelines/Requirements#License text?

---
Paul A. Bristow