Subject: Re: [boost] Please, remove me from Trac and maintainers.txt
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-30 14:09:50

On 7/30/2010 1:00 PM, Gennaro Prota wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I received a notification for the following Trac ticket.
>
> <https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/4495>
>
> Apparently this request
>
> <http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2010/06/168338.php>
>
> got just ignored, so I'll try to be clearer: I don't want to
> have anything to do with Boost; can anyone put an end to this
> annoyance?

That request wasn't ignored. I asked you with whom we should replace
replace you as maintainer. You never responded.

<http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2010/06/168343.php>

Without a maintainer, we'll have to change dynamic_bitset's status to
unmaintained. Personally, I'd hate to see that happen.

Volunteers from the Boost community are welcomed.

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing