Subject: Re: [boost] [bcp] Enhancements to bcp extract and namespace rename
From: Cliff Green (cliffg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-06 13:09:46

From: "John Maddock" <boost.regex_at_[hidden]>

> Just use "." as the libraryname/path to copy and everything will get
> copied, or you could use "boost" which would copy all the headers, plus
> their source file dependencies, but not tests/docs/tools. In general you
> can use any path into a subset of boost as the thing to copy, you can also
> specify multiple libraries or paths to be copied on the one command line,
> and then the dependency tree only gets built and copied once
>
> # copy two libraries at once:
> bcp thread regex my_destination
>
> # copy everything at once:
> bcp . my_destination
>
> # copy headers and source only:
> bcp boost my_destination
>
> # copy all libraries, including tests and docs, but no tools:
> bcp libs my_destination
>
> Does this help?

Definitely - I should have thought of "." immediately after trying "*".

:)

These examples above would be great to add to the examples documentation of
bcp.

There are a couple of libraries with errors in the latest release beta, but
I'll reply to the other bcp namespace rename thread in a couple of minutes
with details.

Cliff