Subject: Re: [boost] [1.44][bcp] Is it too late to merge tools to release?
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-08 12:56:47

On 8/8/2010 7:16 AM, John Maddock wrote:
> There are some patches in Trunk for the bcp tool that fix various issues
> when extracting "all of Boost" that I forgot to merge to release (my
> bad), the changes don't effect anything else, is it acceptable to merge
> these to release? Diffs attached, in case they help,

We don't really have a policy about code freeze on tools so we're free
to improvise a bit here. Bcp isn't critical in the boost release
process, so taking bug fixes at this point is pretty low-risk. (At least
I believe that's the case. I don't see any bcp regression tests.) I
would say go for it.

Thanks,

--
Eric Niebler