Subject: [boost] Re: : [chrono] v0.4.5 Documentation update + warnings +removal +›ug fixes
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-13 13:11:39

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roland Bock" <rbock_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: [boost] �

> On 2010-08-13 10:17, vicente.botet wrote:
>> We can consider that the current package has 4 libraries:
>> * common_type for type_traits
>> * ratio
>> * chrono
>> * stropwatches
>
> Meaning that if it is accepted into boost there will actually be three
> new libraries (ratio, chrono, stopwatches)?

This is a matter of choice. Clearly common_type should goes to the TypeTraits library.
ratio could be included as a standalone library. Whether chrono and stopwatches are separated is up to us. If the boost community consider that it is better to package them as three separated libraries, I will do the break. Do the community considers that the break need to be done before review or can it be done after?

Any opinions?

Best,
Vicente