Subject: Re: [boost] [log] Wide Character Backend file problems
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-15 13:30:12

On 08/15/2010 06:00 PM, Sivaram Kannan wrote:

> Thanks for your prompt reply. I changed the code to wadd_common_attributes()
> but the log still did not get created. Am I right in mentioning the strings
> like TimeStamp with L"TimeStamp" and ketwords::file_name =
> L"C:\\test\\test.log" during initialization.

The character type of attribute names indeed have to be the same as the
logging character type. The file name can be specified either wide or
narrow, regardless of the logging character type.

> One warning that I get during
> compilation is the following. Does the following relevant to my problem? I
> noticed I got the same warning when compiling for normal character as well.

I think, you missed the warning message itself. The messages you posted
only point to instantiations that led to the warning.