Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc] Boost.Process done
From: Boris Schaeling (boris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-31 18:04:48

On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 14:03:59 +0200, Klaim <mjklaim_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> is this library already considered "in review"?
> I don't see it in the review queue and I guess it's because this last
> developpement was a SOC project.

Officially this is not a review. Given that the very first version of
Boost.Process was created in 2006 and that there have been several
attempts to complete this library since then (among others by Ilya and
myself in 2008) I would really appreciate if this library could have a
chance (=review) to become an official Boost library soon. As Ilya knows
the various Boost.Process drafts inside out I would also like him to be
the review manager (I should ask him first though :). I've no idea if this
complies with official procedures (as there is a review queue for
example). But then I don't know if we ever get this done. ;)

Boris