Subject: Re: [boost] De Bruijn Bind (alternate bind syntax) Interest?
From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-07 23:11:41

On 09/07/10 20:40, David Sankel wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 3:42 PM, Larry Evans <cppljevans_at_[hidden]>wrote:
[snip]
>> [COMPILE_ERRORS "apply_apply.cpp"]
>> [/COMPILE_ERRORS "apply_apply.cpp"]
>>
>> and the errors go on for about 40 more lines.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>

> Hrm, it works for me. I wonder if you're using an older version. I've added
> your example to the repository's main.cpp. Are you able to compile the
> repository's version?
I must not have the proper repository because attached output
of:

  hg diff src/main.cpp

shows no diff's reflecting my example is now included.
I'm new to hg; hence, I may be doing something wrong.
However, IIRC, all I did was an `hg clone <debruijn-repository-url>`.

Also:

  hg diff include/DeBruijnBind.hpp

shows no differences.

.hg/hgrc contains:

[paths]
default = http://bitbucket.org/camior/de-bruijn-bind

Any ideas why I'm not seeing the proper diffs?

-Larry