Subject: Re: [boost] De Bruijn Bind (alternate bind syntax) Interest?
From: David Sankel (camior_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-07 23:26:41

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 11:11 PM, Larry Evans <cppljevans_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> On 09/07/10 20:40, David Sankel wrote:
> > On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 3:42 PM, Larry Evans <cppljevans_at_[hidden]
> >wrote:
> [snip]
> >> [COMPILE_ERRORS "apply_apply.cpp"]
> >> [/COMPILE_ERRORS "apply_apply.cpp"]
> >>
> >> and the errors go on for about 40 more lines.
> >>
> >> Any ideas?
> >>

> > Hrm, it works for me. I wonder if you're using an older version. I've
> added
> > your example to the repository's main.cpp. Are you able to compile the
> > repository's version?
> I must not have the proper repository because attached output
> of:
>
> hg diff src/main.cpp

hg diff shows the differences between the version in your folder and the one
you have checked out. Since you haven't modified anything, hg diff doesn't
show anything.

To update to the latest version, go to any folder in your copy of the
repository and do:

hg pull
hg update

I use hgtk to see the history interactively (hgtk hist). The bitbucket site
(http://bitbucket.org/camior/de-bruijn-bind) also allows you to easily see
the diffs of the different revisions.

Does this help?

David