Subject: Re: [boost] Thoughts for a GUI (Primitives) Library
From: Gottlob Frege (gottlobfrege_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-12 01:10:25

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 11:29 AM, Mathias Gaunard
<mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Someone could integrate Adam & Eve into Boost and get a very good starting
> point; making Eve a DSEL would make more trendy and Boost-like.
> There has been such efforts ongoing already, albeit I'm not sure what their
> status is.
>
> I think Adobe would have something to gain from this as well, so it sounds
> like a realistic and feasible approach to me.

Sean always said that he was fine with someone else putting it into
boost, but he didn't have the time/resources to commit to it.

I know there is a DSEL inside Adobe, would be nice to tease it out of
them. Alternatively start from scratch with Proto - which would have
made it easier for us, wish it had existed then.

Tony