Subject: Re: [boost] Interest in B-tree library for Boost?
From: Stefan Strasser (strasser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-16 09:53:50

Zitat von Jarrad Waterloo <jwaterloo_at_[hidden]>:

> That's funny! I would like it from the opposite direction. I use
> SQLite but would really like to use SQLite++. Maybe this author
> could hurry up and get this added to boost. Then someone else could
> build the ACID, relational and SQL projects on top of this one. One
> small step for man. One leap for the C++ community. C has SQLite and
> Java has JavaDB. As a devout C++ programmer, I am starting to feel
> left out.

regarding database libraries and ACID, there is a library in the
sandbox we dubbed "Boost.Transact", which is supposed to handle
transactions for boost.
its design is similar to the XA distributed transaction specification,
but I'm only mentioning this because there is no documentation yet.
its syntax is obviously very different.
it is based on the input/requirements of 3 planned transactional
libraries for boost at this point (transactional STL containers,
transactional memory, object persistence).

https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/transaction/boost/