Subject: Re: [boost] New Book: Introduction to the C++ Boost Libraries, Volume I - Foundations
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-22 07:48:01

Volume
> I - Foundations

justified aliment.

Reasonably convincing research suggests that 'ragged right' is faster to
read

http://core.ecu.edu/engl/tpc/MennoMenno/ftp/williams%202000.pdf

- it's only 'Professional Web Designers and typesetters' who ignore this!

It may look less neat and tidy, but it works better, and I prefer it.

Function First! It's meant for reading, not looking pretty.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK