Subject: [boost] [Review] Formal Review of Proposed Boost.Ratio Library Starts TODAY
From: nimaca2001_at_[hidden]
Date: 2010-10-05 06:23:06

> - What is your evaluation of the design?

Take this as the review from an average C++ user that uses uses simple boost
stuff like shared_ptr or bind but is scared of things like MPL or Spirit.

Well written, I would have omitted some appendixes (F and G).

> - Did you try to use the library? With what compiler? Did you have any
problems?

Tried the provided samples and some self written one on MSVC 9 without
problems
despite the fact I was using an old version of boost (1.41) as base.

> - How much effort did you put into your evaluation? A glance? A quick
> - reading? In-depth study?

About one hour to read the docs and compile a few tests

> And finally, every review should answer this question:
>
> - Do you think the library should be accepted as a Boost library?

Yes