Subject: Re: [boost] need to get boost compiled so I can get Shareaza built
From: Daniel Pfeifer (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-22 05:12:40

Hi Kevin,

Am Donnerstag, den 21.10.2010, 17:54 -0500 schrieb Kevin Simonson:
> I'm trying to get the Shareaza source code to build in my local
> directory. When I try to build the only error I'm getting now is
> "Cannot open include file: 'boost/cstdint.hpp': No such file or
> directory". So it looks like I need to compile Boost.

No you don't. What you want is this: http://www.boostpro.com/download/

cheers, Daniel

ps: Please note, that this mailing list is for boost development.
Your question has got nothing to do with that. In the future, please
write such questions to the boost-users mailing list or to a Shareaza
mailing list.