Subject: Re: [boost] need to get boost compiled so I can get Shareaza built
From: Kevin Simonson (kvnsmnsn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-22 12:07:50

Good morning Daniel (et al),

Thank you very much for pointing me to that website; it helped enormously.

Regarding your postscript, how do I go about getting subscribed to the boost-users mailing list so I can e-mail to it?

I got Boost installed in my "\Program Files\boost\boost_1_44" directory, and then tried to build Shareaza in VisualStudio again. It's still giving me the "fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/cstdint.hpp': No such file or directory" complaint. What do I have to do to get VisualStudio to see the "cstdint.hpp" file? I noticed that it's sitting there right at "boost_1_44\boost\cstdint.hpp".

Kevin S