Subject: Re: [boost] need to get boost compiled so I can get Shareaza built
From: Darren Bremner (dbremner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-22 20:16:49

From: "Kevin Simonson"
> Regarding your postscript, how do I go about getting subscribed to the
> boost-users mailing list so I can e-mail to it?
>
> I got Boost installed in my "\Program Files\boost\boost_1_44" directory,
> and then tried to build Shareaza in VisualStudio again. It's still giving
> me the "fatal error C1083: >Cannot open include file: 'boost/cstdint.hpp':
> No such file or directory" complaint. What do I have to do to get
> VisualStudio to see the "cstdint.hpp" file? I noticed that it's >sitting
> there right at "boost_1_44\boost\cstdint.hpp".
I had this problem when I installed boost yesterday. If you right click on
the file and go to properties you may find this at the bottom. "Security:
This file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect
this computer" You can use the unblock next to this to make the file
available. I hope this helps.