Subject: Re: [boost] How about a call for bug-fix volunteers?
From: Dave Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-27 09:32:43

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 11:00 AM, Jim Bell <Jim_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Library authors shouldn't have to bear the burden of bug reports for
> their libraries alone. Even maintaining their regression tests across
> all platforms isn't realistic (and isn't being done).

<snip great ideas>

Boost.Apprenticeship?
Jim, I think it would be awesome if you would like to run a program
like this! Obviously it would take a lot of cooperation from library
authors and the rest of the community, but to make something like this
work I think it needs a coordinator. What do you say?

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing