Subject: [boost] [1.45.0] Permission to merge trunk to release for Boost.Optional
From: Fernando Cacciola (fernando.cacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-11 08:13:34

Hi,

As reported by Eric Niebler, the release brunch did not had the swap member that
existed in the trunk for a long time.
I just merged it locally and run the tests on the release branch.
Can I commit the changes?

P.S: The test suite changed as well due to the different swap.

P.S.2: I've also been reported on a couple of minor documentation issues, so
I've fixed this on both the trunk and the release branch.

P.S.3: Going over all the differences I've found a trivial change in the
testsuite for value_initialized: The trunk version uses the lightweight
"minimal" test tools instead of the full test tools. I've merged this one as well.

Can I commit these changes to the release branch?

---
Fernando Cacciola
SciSoft Consulting, Founder
http://www.scisoft-consulting.com