Subject: Re: [boost] Minimizing Dependencies within Generic Classes for Faster and Smaller Programs
From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-11 17:15:34

2010/11/12 Ion Gaztañaga <igaztanaga_at_[hidden]>:
> On 10/11/2010 17:56, vicente.botet wrote:
>>
>> I was wondering if Boost should not take this as a guideline and
>> whether the Boost authors would check his libraries to see if this
>> technique could improve its performances, in particular for all the
>> container and the the forthcomming Boost.Container libraries.

Interesting paper, thanks for sharing Vicente. I already use this
technique in cpp-netlib, I just didn't know there was a general term
for it. :D

> I plan to implement this technique for Boost.Container if the library is
> accepted, but I need a review manager. Willing to help? ;-)

Cool. I'm lining up to be a reviewer, but not as a review manager.
I'll definitely look forward to Boost.Container. :D

--
Dean Michael Berris
deanberris.com