Subject: Re: [boost] [netlib] 0.8-beta now available!
From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-16 02:59:01

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 1:49 PM, Dean Michael Berris
<mikhailberis_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 3:27 AM, Cliff Green <cliffg_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> Obviously, all of the internal / implementation code will use io_service_.
>>

> Interesting. I was thinking that a unique_ptr would be more
> appropriate, but as it currently stands using auto_ptr might make
> sense in this case. It's worth a shot, thanks for the tip Cliff!

And because it's so interesting, I just committed a set of changes to
implement this. It's now on the cpp-netlib master and is going to be
part of the 0.8 release on Friday.

Here's the commit:
https://github.com/cpp-netlib/cpp-netlib/commit/ff26d2d2aad5c9bd642fc6d934484e733fe69c09

Thanks for the idea again, I hope this helps! :D

--
Dean Michael Berris
deanberris.com