Subject: Re: [boost] Boost bug sprint?
From: Jim Bell (Jim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-17 15:58:23

On 1:59 PM, Rene Rivera wrote:
> On 11/17/2010 11:46 AM, Jim Bell wrote:

>>> Depends.. What do you think is wrong with Trac? Have you noticed any
>>> difference this week compared to last week?
>>>

>> Performance: way too slow.
>>
>> But now it's making a liar out of me--seems to be responding well. Did
>> someone work on it?
>
> It was kinda a loaded question on my part :-) But I didn't want to
> bias your response by telling you ahead of time that I did work on it
> over the weekend & Monday. And did some minor changes that sped things
> up somewhat. Still looking for other things to do.

I still see load averages in the 12-16 range, which seems high. Is that
a concern?

Seems like it's caching or something: response times seem pretty uneven.
(Aren't I the typical user? Even if it did my laundry and read my mind,
I'd still stay, "yeah, but look at what it's still not doing!")

But it does seem significantly better! Thanks!