Subject: [boost] [trac] svn.boost.org slow (was: Boost bug sprint?)
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-17 17:53:28

On 11/17/2010 3:58 PM, Jim Bell wrote:
> On 1:59 PM, Rene Rivera wrote:
>> It was kinda a loaded question on my part :-) But I didn't want to
>> bias your response by telling you ahead of time that I did work on it
>> over the weekend & Monday. And did some minor changes that sped things
>> up somewhat. Still looking for other things to do.
>
> I still see load averages in the 12-16 range, which seems high. Is that
> a concern?
>
> Seems like it's caching or something: response times seem pretty uneven.
> (Aren't I the typical user? Even if it did my laundry and read my mind,
> I'd still stay, "yeah, but look at what it's still not doing!")
>
> But it does seem significantly better! Thanks!

Having just executed a couple of queries and modified some trac tickets,
I can say that trac is still really slow. One of the queries even timed
out waiting for svn.boost.org to respond. I'd say there's still a
problem. Rene, anything you could do would be hugely appreciated. I'm
talking BIG karma in the afterlife. :-)

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing