Subject: [boost] [1.45] Typeof fixed, point release? (was: Boost 1.45 compile error)
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-21 16:51:27

I have just fixed the typeof problem on the release branch. (I've also
verified that it makes the common_type regression go away without
causing additional failures for either the typeof or type_traits libraries.)

I know it's not our policy to issue point releases, but totally breaking
a major header (boost/type_traits.hpp) for a primary test compiler
(msvc-7.1) seems like a good reason to make an exception. Does anybody
feel otherwise?

The changelist containing the fix is 66662. I suggest we wait for tests
to cycle and issue 1.45.1 asap.

Thoughts?

Eric