Subject: [boost] [1.44][build] Improving support for VC10 and Adding support for Intel C++ 12
From: Jeff Benshetler (jeff.benshetler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-21 09:36:17

I'm working through updating msvc.jam to better support VC10, primarily so
that intel-win.jam works more cleanly for Intel C++ 12. It looks like the
last substantial revision to msvc.jam was for VC8, although it still works
well for VC9 and VC10. The changes I've made work well; my next post is to
Intel about "internal error: 0_1374", which seems to be a catch-all. My
overall goal is to better support the new target architectures and
optimization features available in VC10 and Intel C++ 12.

I'm new here, so I wanted to make sure that 1) I'm not duplicating work; 2)
I'm following the appropriate procedure. BTW, I posted to the Boost Build
list a couple days ago and there has been no traffic at all. Any guidance is
appreciated.