Subject: Re: [boost] [1.45.0] release note are insufficient [Polygon]
From: Akira.T (faithandbrave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-22 18:31:53

2010/11/23 Simonson, Lucanus J <lucanus.j.simonson_at_[hidden]>:
> We did, however, overlook updating the release notes to reflect the inclusion of the bug fixes. The bugs in question were never filed in trac (that I know of). It isn't clear to me that all changes to libraries need to be mentioned in the release notes.

Because I fail to understand contents of change of Polygon by
commitment message or Trac, either, it indicated, but judgment of
release notes is left to you.

> I have noted that there has already been some usage of Boost.Polygon in Japan. There was a presentation on Boost.Polygon usage in Japanese that I saw a couple months back.

I am holding the Boost.StudyMeeting(japanese translation is
"Boost.勉強会") irregularly.
A participant is around 100 persons each time.
There was a presentation of the usage which combined Boost.Polygon and
OpenGL in December, last year.

--
Akira Takahashi
Blog : http://d.hatena.ne.jp/faith_and_brave/