Subject: Re: [boost] Library for configuration file parsing
From: Denis Shevchenko (for.dshevchenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-29 14:39:06

On 29.11.2010 20:44, Paul A. Bristow wrote:
> So I would encourage getting it in the sandbox (and in the 'standard'
> Boost folders structure). This will allow potential users to give it a
> proper test drive.

Hello, Paul!

As far as I could read in
http://www.boost.org/development/submissions.html, library first needs
to be placed in Boost Vault in .zip format. And before that the library
should be brought into compliance with the requirements of "Boost
Library Requirements and Guidelines".

Or I can put the library in the Sandbox before that?

> (IMO you can have the MIT licence too - since they say the same, but to keep
> thing simple, we have decided we need to avoid any lawyers' doubt by
> requiring the Boost license).
I'll change the license to the Boost license. :-)

- Denis