Subject: Re: [boost] [Preprocessor] Adding variadic macros support
From: Wolf Lammen (ookami1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-30 04:11:57

Hello,

I use the C++ plugin for Eclipse to single-step through a macro evaluation. You can do this without compiling first, just while editing your source files and adding or modifying macro definitions. Very convenient, at least as long as you stick to a C++ standard.
It also gives you an idea of the complexity of an expansion by counting the replacement steps.

Regards

Wolf Lammen

-------- Original-Nachricht --------