Subject: [boost] [Bug Sprint] date_time commits
From: Jim Bell (Jim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-02 12:02:34

Was: Re: [boost] [Bug Sprint] Status for Thursday, December 2nd

On 1:59 PM, Marshall Clow wrote:
> [...]
>
> If you're looking for things to do, there are several patches for Date-Time waiting to be reviewed (thx to ktchan):
>
> #2956 is very old and need review
> #3651 is simple documentation changes
> #4057 appears at a glance simple changes
> #4411 & #4754 is simple update to time zone data file
> #4798 is a simple change
> #4845 is simple documentation changes
> #4920 is simple update to date_time examples

This is for someone with trunk commit access, right?

***This is where I want to be a fly on the wall.***

ktchan: you took a look at these and determined they're "low-hanging
fruit", right? (Thanks, btw!)

So, when someone looks to actually patch and commit, could you also...
1. Jot a little note for each -- your level confidence that it's right,
and/or why you'd hesitate to commit. (Just one sentence.)
2. Keep track of how long it takes you to work through them.

... and publish this to this mailing list.