Subject: Re: [boost] [Bug Sprint] date_time commits
From: KTC (ktc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-02 13:26:39

On 02/12/2010 17:02, Jim Bell wrote:
> Was: Re: [boost] [Bug Sprint] Status for Thursday, December 2nd
>
> On 1:59 PM, Marshall Clow wrote:
>> [...]
>>
>> If you're looking for things to do, there are several patches for Date-Time waiting to be reviewed (thx to ktchan):
>>
>> #2956 is very old and need review
>> #3651 is simple documentation changes
>> #4057 appears at a glance simple changes
>> #4411& #4754 is simple update to time zone data file
>> #4798 is a simple change
>> #4845 is simple documentation changes
>> #4920 is simple update to date_time examples
>
> This is for someone with trunk commit access, right?
>
> ***This is where I want to be a fly on the wall.***
>
> ktchan: you took a look at these and determined they're "low-hanging
> fruit", right? (Thanks, btw!)

Well, the 6 tickets with the words "is (a) simple" in my description
yeah. Only one of those is actual library code changes explicitly null
initialising couple of variables so valgrind doesn't warn. The other 5
are either examples or update to the time zone data file.

The remaining do need review because they're either patches to
non-regression tested system or consideration need to be given to any
unintended side effects.

KTC