Subject: Re: [boost] Build trunk 1.46 libraries problems
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-09 05:17:32

I think my problem is ignoring a error message from Tortoise SVN

Error: Can't open file
'I:\boost-trunk\status\.svn\text-base\Jamfile.v2.svn-base': The system
cannot find the file specified.

And so jamroot was indeed not updated (even though I am sure I updated the
whole trunk tree, and I now get 1.46 versions.

Thanks for good prompt advice.

Paul

PS Can you suggest how to deal with the SVN error? Delete the file/folder
and re-add and update?

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK