Subject: Re: [boost] Build trunk 1.46 libraries problems
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-08 17:23:58

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 9:33 AM, Paul A. Bristow <pbristow_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I've just updated trunk, and note that version.hpp has been updated to 1.46.
>
> When I try to link previous tests, I get messages like
>
> LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
> 'libboost_test_exec_monitor-vc100-mt-sgd-1_46.lib'

That seems pretty normal to me.

> But when I try to rebuild the libraries, they are all still *1.45.* :-(

I've been testing filesystem and system almost every day since the
update to 1.46 and have had no problems.

Just to be sure, I've now rebuilt all trunk libraries, and again no
problems. The files are all 1_46.

This was on Windows 7, using VC++ 2010. My filesystem and system
testing is done on the same machine, but using four GCC releases and
three Microsoft releases.

So it looks like the problem you are having is local to either your
machine or your specific platform.

HTH,

--Beman