Subject: [boost] [build]Can't build libboost_unit_test_framework-vc90-mt-gdp-1_44.lib with msvc-9 and stlport
From: Joachim Faulhaber (afojgo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-10 20:39:36

Hi all,

sorry for posting this twice. But on boost-build I have to wait for
moderator approval and, well, I'm a little impatient :-/ which is
probably normal for little nasty problems like this one:

I have built stlport-5.2 and tried to compile and link projects with
it using msvc-9. Now the linker wants to see

libboost_unit_test_framework-vc90-mt-gdp-1_44.lib instead of
libboost_unit_test_framework-vc90-mt-gd-1_44.lib

It wants the gd*p* version. So I tried to build it using

bjam toolset=msvc-9.0~stlport5.2 --with-test --build-type=complete stage

This generated new lib files but not the desired one. Could someone
explain what the gd*p* suffix stands for and how I can build this
lib-file with bjam.

Thanx,
Joachim