Subject: Re: [boost] [SQL-Connectivity] Is Boost interested in CppDB?
From: Klaim (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-14 08:58:44

Artyom, that posted the CppDB library is also the author of boost::locale
that is one of the libraries targeted to be proposed to boost to manage
Unicode and relaetd subjects. UTFCPP was also proposed to boost some time
ago. boost::locale is more about locale and localization system while
UTFCPP is only about convertions between different UTF versions,using
std::base_string strings.