Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Locale (was Re: [SQL-Connectivity] Is Boost interested in CppDB?)
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-14 19:44:01

On 12/14/2010 6:04 PM, Mathias Gaunard wrote:
> On 14/12/2010 22:01, Edward Diener wrote:
>
>> What is Your library called and where in the sandbox is it ?
>
> Boost.Unicode, it's in soc/2009.

Maybe the lack of interest is because this means little to me, and may
mean little to others. If you have a library you need to tell people how
to get it. I found a Soc 2009 home page and I still have no idea how one
is supposed to see what is there or how to get your library.

> It still needs some work before getting submitted for review, in
> particular refactoring.
>
> I may get back to work on it soon if I get some motivating feedback. But
> if you want a solution for Unicode that's ready for deployment, you
> should consider Artyom's, which appears well polished.

Very strange. You mention your library as possibly being more complete
but then you tout someone else's. OK, I will study Artyom's Boost.Locale
instead.