Subject: Re: [boost] [icl] Permission to merge to release branch
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-15 15:18:42

On 15 December 2010 18:04, Joachim Faulhaber <afojgo_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Interval Containers [Boost.Icl] are release ready now. It passes the
> regression tests on boost/trunk

Can you mark the compilers you aren't supporting in
'status/explicit-failures-markup.xml'? It'll help us to tell that a
failure isn't a problem.

> I have updated libs/libraries.htm, maintainers.txt and
> merged the latest version from trunk to my branches/release/-workspace
> (which was no fun ... slowly and error prone).

Merging is a bit of a pain but it shouldn't be that hard. When you
first add a library to release you can just copy over your library's
directories (i.e. libs/icl and boost/icl), then in the future you can
just merge the subdirectories with something like:

cd libs/icl
svn merge ^/trunk/libs/icl
cd ../../boost/icl
svn merge ^/trunk/boost/icl

If you're having trouble with the shared files (lib/libraries etc.),
you can leave them for me to merge.

Daniel