Subject: Re: [boost] [QuickBook] missing prev/next
From: Lorenzo Caminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-19 11:15:15

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 9:40 AM, Daniel James <dnljms_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 17 December 2010 13:35, Lorenzo Caminiti <lorcaminiti_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> I have generate the Boost.Units documentatiom using Boost.QuickBook
>> from the latest Boost release 1.45.0 but the HTML pages are missing
>> the prev and next page links. I only have the up and home links in the
>> navbar.
>>
>> How can I get the prev and next links to show? Do I need to enable
>> some XLS configuration in the Jamfile?
>
> I've never seen that, I guess it could be a problem with the docbook
> chunker. Do you know which version of the docbook xsl stylesheets
> you're using? Also which version of xsltproc (run 'xsltproc
> --version', will need to see all the output).

xsltproc --version

Using libxml 20707, libxslt 10126 and libexslt 815
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20706, libxslt 10126 and libexslt 815
libxslt 10126 was compiled against libxml 20706
libexslt 815 was compiled against libxml 20706

I am using MS Windows XP Professional. I am not familiar with the
QuickBook tools so just let me know how I can provide additional debug
info.

Thanks for looking into this.

--
Lorenzo