Subject: Re: [boost] [QuickBook] missing prev/next
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-19 11:44:23

Are you quite sure that the next.png and prev.png files are present where
they should be (with home.png ... of course)?
(I've managed to fail to get them in the right place with my faulty docs
builds - with the symptom you describe).

Perhaps authors should be encouraged to run the W3C validation test?

(The current system is a bit untidy in that there have to be copies of *all*
these files in the right places, often in a /image folder. I've tried to
make these link absolute to use a single version in a higher level Boost
directory, but the docs build system doesn't always work right with absolute
links.)

So each Boost release contains a boost.png, prev.png ... for *every*
library with docs, bloating the files system - but there you go...

(This is good in that it permits packaging of a complete index.html and all
linked files into a single zip - but we won't really make much use of that?)

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK