Subject: Re: [boost] [Range] begin/end ADL issues in C++0x range-based for
From: Sebastian Redl (sebastian.redl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-20 03:53:02

On 17.12.2010 23:20, Michel MORIN wrote:
> These errors can be resolved by fixing boost/range/begin.hpp.
> The fix uses a using-declaration ("using std::begin;") and
> SFINAE (disable_if with "has_begin" metafunction).
> A summary of range-based-for-compatible<boost/range/begin.hpp> is the
> following:

Hi,

Again I assert that range-based for has nothing to do with this. It's
std::begin() and std::end() that are the problem.

I suggest you rename the feature macro to BOOST_NO_STD_BEGIN_END and put
it in the standard library part of the configuration (boost/config/stdlib).

Aside from that, very good and important work.

Sebastian