Subject: Re: [boost] [Bug Sprint] Final report for the (late 2010) Bug Sprint
From: Nevin Liber (nevin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-23 11:52:04

On 23 December 2010 08:31, Jim Bell <Jim_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> > On 21 December 2010 13:59, Marshall Clow <mclow.lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> >> I'm concerned that this would take time away from the other sessions at
> >> Boostcon.
>
> More motivation to shift it to an accolade awarded at Boostcon?

I must be dense today; how does this address the concern that it takes time
away from other sessions at BoostCon?

Also, what is the value-added to a BoostCon attendee for participating in a
Bug Sprint (instead of staying home and participating)? It could be
something as simple as getting to work face to face with others on fixing
bugs, but to make that happen successfully, someone passionate about it has
to volunteer to organize it.

--
 Nevin ":-)" Liber  <mailto:nevin_at_[hidden]>  (847) 691-1404